Make Choices that Reduce Costs and Improve Profitability
Youve conducted inventory. Youve received your assessment. Now its time to think about what to do with the information you hold. With ample experience coordinating the transition of thousands of pieces of equipment, we know exactly what needs to be done and in what order. Here are some of the transition scenarios we can coordinate, manage and oversee for you:
- Equipment planning for soon-to-be constructed spaces.
- The procurement, receiving and installation of new pieces of equipment in your existing space.
- The removal, redeployment and shipment of your old equipment.
- The complete move or transition of equipment to a new facility.
- Closure + liquidation (ie. removing assets that are no longer needed by selling or donating so the space can be commission-ready) Click here to read more.
Again, transition planning and management is about maximizing asset utilization and helping a facility reach its goals in opening in a timely and cost-effective manner. And that can only happen after a thorough inventory and assessment have been performed.
At that point, we can harness our project management experience to navigate construction sites and installations, look for buyers/sellers for surplus items, and assist in the facilitation of moving operations.