Transition Planning and Equipment Planning for Healthcare Facilities
The service elements in the Project Services grouping are to address your construction project needs.We believe that medical equipment planning starts with a comprehensive medical equipment inventory and assessment.From that foundation we collaborate with you to make decisions about equipment re-use and new equipment requirements, providing your project team with the needed specifications for both types of equipment.
Procurement, receiving and installation coordination are tied to the new incoming equipment.Commissioning and transition planning uses both the plans for new equipment as well as the redeployment of existing equipment.Building a medical equipment plan, procurement and transition plan begins with a robust inventory and results in occupying new space with the right mix of new and existing equipment on time and on budget. If a space is being moved out of or shut down, that is where closure services are of us. Finally, liquidation comes into place when equipment is no longer needed or being replaced.
- Medical Equipment & Asset Inventory - Performing a facility wide search and accounting for medical equipment and/or other assets while collecting and documenting the demographic information for each individual item
- Assessment - Evaluating the condition of a piece of equipment based upon wear and tear, age, and state of technology. Learn more about medical equipment condition assessment.
- Asset Tagging - Placing an informational tag upon inventoried items for ongoing asset management purposes. Learn more about Medical Asset Tagging here.
- Medical Equipment Planning - The collaborative identification of medical equipment requirements for a soon-to-be constructed space, and the subsequent provision of location, quantity, description and detailed specifications for the selected medical equipment, especially as it impacts the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and spatial requirements and design of the future planned space
- Receiving & Logistical Coordination - Coordination of receiving and staging incoming equipment for a construction project
- Installation Coordination - Managing the installation of new Vendor Installed and Owner Installed equipment to a new section/facility
- Transition Planning & Management - Planning, facilitating and managing the transition of existing medical equipment to the new location
- Equipment & Systems Commissioning - Facilitating the commissioning of new equipment/systems for use in a facility
- Operational Transition Support - Developing transition plans for operations in the new section/facility with departments such as Environmental Services, Laundry, Nutrition Services, Parking, and Materials Management
- Closure - The process of completing the decommissioning of an area or facility by assisting in the selling or disposal of surplus medical assets as well coordinating cleaning in order to make the space ready to begin recommissioning for the next user or tenant.
- Liquidation - The selling, donation or disposal of medical equipment or assets. Learn more about our medical equipment liquidation services.